We appreciate your business, and to show our appreciation, we offer a 10 day No Questions asked guarantee. If at any time you are unsatisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt you can return the unopened products/unworn scrubs to Best Value Medical and receive a full refund (less shipping expenses if applicable). We feel that the vast majority of customers will be satisfied with this ample time frame for product returns.
You also have 30 days to return an item that is defective or shipped in error, which in case we will refund shipping and apply a credit of the full cost to your account OR replace those products with factory new products. If we decide to accept a return after the 30 day window (which will be reviewed on a case by case basis and only granted for long term customers or extreme circumstances), those returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We will exchange or refund scrub orders one time per customer; return shipping must be paid by the customer, BUT Best Value Medical will pay for the replacement scrubs to be shipped back out to you. If we do not have your size in stock we will refund your payment after we receive the return.
- Products must be returned unopened.
- Best Value Medical requires that the customer use a trackable shipping option (UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number) when returning merchandise.
- We are not responsible for items lost in transit during a return.
- Manufacturers seal must be unbroken.
- Please package items securely to avoid damage. Customer is solely responsible for any damage incurred during return shipping.
- Include original e-mail invoice and RMA Form in package with merchandise. Packages without an RMA will not be exchanged.
- Items not purchased from Best Value Medical CANNOT be exchanged/traded/returned. Please return items bought from other retailers to the store/web site of original purchase.
- “Closeout” or “SALE RACK” items CANNOT be returned.
Important notes about Scrub / Jackets / Shoes / Garment Returns
- Items may be returned in store but MUST have a matching receipt/invoice. If you received a receipt through text or email, you must present the text or email to complete your in store return.
- Items MUST have original tags STILL ATTACHED.
- Items must show no signs of wear or damage (rips, tears, makeup stains, cigarette smoke, deodorant marks, dirt, animal hair, etc.)
- Socks and Underscrubs CANNOT be returned or exchanged. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
- Embroidered items CANNOT be returned or exchanged unless where a manufacturer defect is present.
- “Closeout” Shoes CANNOT be returned.
How to Process Your Return
- Contact Best Value Medical to receive an RMA form and number.
- Package your products with RMA Form for return shipment and mail them to
Best Value Medical ATTN: Return Department, 1358 Watergap RD, Prestonsburg KY, 41653
- Save Tracking number for BVM staff reference
BVM works with reputable manufacturers who stand by the items they produce. On very rare occasions, a product can have a defect that was undetected by the manufacturer or that becomes apparent during use. If a product you’ve purchased from Best Value Medical has a manufacturing defect, please contact us and we’ll issue a refund or send a replacement item.
Best Value Medical wants to keep our customers happy and will do what we can to remedy your situation. If you have any questions or concerns that aren’t covered by our guarantee, please use our contact page to reach our customer care team directly so we can try to make your experience with us a pleasant one.