The Advocate Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is a reusable, handheld device. It can be used by consumers in homecare environments, as well as doctors in clinics as reference. It is intended for measuring human body temperature of all ranges of people by detecting infrared heat from the forehead.
- Designed to take forehead temperature in adults, children and infants without contact.
- Results are available in Fahrenheit or Celsius and are displayed on the large LCD screen in just one second
- Automatic shut-off feature after 60 seconds of non-use to save battery life
- The optional speaking function can be turned on to guide you through testing and announces the results in English or Spanish
- Memory recall for 12 readings – Comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy-clean enclosure
- Results in 1 second
- Optional speaking function
- Reads body & Ambient Temperature
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- Auto display the last reading when power on
- Over range message (Hi/Lo)
- Low battery indication
- (1) Infrared Thermometer
- (2) ‘AAA’ Alkaline Batteries
- (1) Owner’s Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
There are no reviews yet.